Annyeong Haseyo~!! Hello~!! Konnichiwa~!!

WELCOME TO SUPER-SHINKI WONDERLAND ++ ALL ABOUT THE cassiELForever's WORLD ++

hello everyone~~~!!! 안녕하세요~! こんいちわ~!!
Hi5 EmoticonHi5 EmoticonHi5 Emoticon
we baLmickY HyeChun aka Mrs.Park Yoochun and Cinderella YoonHee aka Mrs.Kim Heechul will bring you the latest updates about our greatest passion ++ Super Junior ++ and ++ DBSK ++

Hi5 EmoticonHi5 EmoticonHi5 Emoticon
To make things smooth and clear,please follow some rules Hi5 Emoticon :


---->> NO HOTLINKING ON PICTURES that we've postedHi5 Emoticon
please copy the pictures into your desktop and upload it using your own account...
---->> TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT if you're taking out any information from this blog Hi5 Emoticon
---->> LEAVING COMMENT IS ENCOURAGED after your reading simply gives us a bunch of thanks~~Hi5 Emoticon
---->> NO BASHING on artist, the author,in the chatbox and anyone here...
or else you'll be banned~!Hi5 Emoticon
---->> Last but not least...Hi5 Emoticonwalking around in this blog with pleasure and you'll leave happilyHi5 Emoticon

if you're happy we're happy for you too~!!

Have a nice day~!!
Let's spread DBSK and SUPER JUNIOR loves to all over the world~!!


Sunday, June 14, 2009

[Translation] More of DBSK UFO Replies ^^;

[FAN]Hi Yunho-yah who I want to call oppa. Let's get married.
[Yunho] Okay, get married with oppa(me) ^^

[FAN]I think Junsu oppa is the funniest in the world. Cutie baby oppa~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
[Junsu] Cutie fan~~♡

[FAN]Oppa is mine.
[Jaejoong] You're mine.

[FAN]Changmin-ah! I like you more than my bf!! T_T Sorry I'm this kind of noona - -; But it's the truth keke
[Changmin] You can't be like that noona~^^

[FAN]Ho please reply♡♡
[Yunho] Since when was my name Ho... keke

[FAN]I'm a genius. Oppa who saw this text is a babo♬
[Yoochun] You, the one getting the reply is a babo too..

[FAN]I'm sending this to the world's most splendid person. The world's most splendid person!! How about a reply with your splendid fingers!?
[Junsu] You're talking to me right??

[FAN]I'm sleepy~ I think I'll go to sleep if oppas sang me a lullaby!
[Jaejoong] Sleep well~ My baby~~ In the front lawn and matdongsan(korean chips)~

[FAN]Yoochun-ah...I want to see you on this rainy day..I want to share an umbrella with you and go to the gobchang street....When are you going to buy noona gobchang(cattle's small intestine)?
[Yoochun] Hm... Should I go out now? Where do you want to meet?^^

[FAN]Please send me an oyaji gag♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥I love you♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
[Junsu] Kimi mo suki~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

[FAN]Changmin-ah my grades are not even funny, there's no A.
[Changmin] I'm going crazy. (n i'm crazy for u!!)

[FAN]Changmin-ah stop getting worked up over fan's studies and text me some sweet message. K? ^^^^^^"
[Changmin] I'm not getting worked up;;

[FAN]Oppa, how is the air in Pusan?^^*~ I wanted to say this from before.... don't ever trim your armpit hair.
[Changmin] O;;K;; Thanks for worrying;;;;

[FAN]Reply!!
[Changmin] How dare you use a commanding tone!! keke

[FAN]Joongie come out!!! Where are you Jaejoong~
[Jaejoong] Jaejoongie here!!

[FAN]Jaejoong oppa and Junsu oppa shave your armpits right? >_
[Jaejoong] Actually I wanted it to grow so I tried shaving it... But it doesn't grow... T_T

[FAN]Oppa, want to spend a passionate night with me?
[Jaejoong] Oppa already promised Yunho!!


Credits + Translations to: aaaaawccccc@dbskexclusive.com
shared by: cassiELForever


No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com