Annyeong Haseyo~!! Hello~!! Konnichiwa~!!

WELCOME TO SUPER-SHINKI WONDERLAND ++ ALL ABOUT THE cassiELForever's WORLD ++

hello everyone~~~!!! 안녕하세요~! こんいちわ~!!
Hi5 EmoticonHi5 EmoticonHi5 Emoticon
we baLmickY HyeChun aka Mrs.Park Yoochun and Cinderella YoonHee aka Mrs.Kim Heechul will bring you the latest updates about our greatest passion ++ Super Junior ++ and ++ DBSK ++

Hi5 EmoticonHi5 EmoticonHi5 Emoticon
To make things smooth and clear,please follow some rules Hi5 Emoticon :


---->> NO HOTLINKING ON PICTURES that we've postedHi5 Emoticon
please copy the pictures into your desktop and upload it using your own account...
---->> TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT if you're taking out any information from this blog Hi5 Emoticon
---->> LEAVING COMMENT IS ENCOURAGED after your reading simply gives us a bunch of thanks~~Hi5 Emoticon
---->> NO BASHING on artist, the author,in the chatbox and anyone here...
or else you'll be banned~!Hi5 Emoticon
---->> Last but not least...Hi5 Emoticonwalking around in this blog with pleasure and you'll leave happilyHi5 Emoticon

if you're happy we're happy for you too~!!

Have a nice day~!!
Let's spread DBSK and SUPER JUNIOR loves to all over the world~!!


Monday, August 3, 2009

nikkanjunsu1

Junsu, the one in charge of comedy

He was so happy that he cried at Budokan Hall

Being in charge of comedy, he bring smiles by creating a warm atmosphere, Junsu “Actually I wanted to do this last year already, but because of saying cold gags in front of the members and on television programmes, I couldn’t take it back. (A/N: had to continue)

Behind that smile, he has shed a lot of tears.

“When we just came to Japan, it was very tiring to sing in Japanese because we were not used to it. We also needed translators when we were interviewed, so we were all very nervous.”

To improve their Japanese, and catch up with the pace of things, shorten the gap between the fans and them.
“My mind was focused on the Budokan Hall’s stage, for our fans love we worked hard, the feeling was good. The first time that I cried because of happiness in Japan was at the Budokan hall.”
Actually, coming to Japan was already hard from the beginning, but they were not afraid and practiced hard even before they debuted.

nikkanjunsu2

[/color]
QUOTE (ladian @ Aug 1 2009, 03:07 AM) *
^ Thanks God they're going. And thanks for the translation as well biggrin.gif

[color="#FF0000"]Little support project anyone?
Instead of just freak out, could we do a special project? Like just collecting our support messages and send it to them. It woud have to be finished in just a few days and sended inmediately. I'm personally in love with Genna's project for Junsu's injury. And since last news of TVXQ having fans worlwide, we could just send it to them in English, it would take less time.
OneTVXQ, TVXQ Project, AOE?

I think they are the ones who are suffering the most. And we (fans, not only Cassiopeia) need to show them that we weill support then no matter what.

I AM IN! cool.gif

QUOTE (xyunnie @ Aug 1 2009, 03:40 AM) *

DBSK & Cassiopeia as 1
Keep The Faith

Shall we all put the same siggie to unite together?

And yes,I think this is a splendid idea!!Anyone pls organize another siggy contest and we'll together place it as our siggy.Again,count me in!

Stand By You Sweet Room Ver - The MV doesnt ruins my beautiful song but it's totally weird and unsuitable.Hentai!!!! dry.gif

A-Nation pics Those two pictures,with bad quality...has made my day!!Thanks!I always believe in them and I know this is the right path =D

[Trans + Pic] Nikkan Sports Daily: JUNSU's Interview

Junsu, the one in charge of comedy

He was so happy that he cried at Budokan Hall

Being in charge of comedy, he bring smiles by creating a warm atmosphere, Junsu “Actually I wanted to do this last year already, but because of saying cold gags in front of the members and on television programmes, I couldn’t take it back. (A/N: had to continue)

Behind that smile, he has shed a lot of tears.

“When we just came to Japan, it was very tiring to sing in Japanese because we were not used to it. We also needed translators when we were interviewed, so we were all very nervous.”

To improve their Japanese, and catch up with the pace of things, shorten the gap between the fans and them.
“My mind was focused on the Budokan Hall’s stage, for our fans love we worked hard, the feeling was good. The first time that I cried because of happiness in Japan was at the Budokan hall.”
Actually, coming to Japan was already hard from the beginning, but they were not afraid and practiced hard even before they debuted.

Reduced: 84% of original size [ 760 x 602 ] - Click to view full image

“My voice change took 3 years.”

I went to over 10 hospitals for check ups but they couldn’t find a reason to it. Our debut was canceled. It felt I had no chance to continue singing, I cried everyday…”
Dreams of performing on the stage were fulfilled when the news came of the formation of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

“Even though my throat wasn’t cured yet, if I didn’t grab this chance, my life would have come to a close (in singing)
I couldn’t let that happen! That provided me the strength and hope. From that time on, my voice slowly recovered. It’s incredible. It was like a miracle!”

Even though he faced a bitter past, he still carries a smile

Behind that smile is a strong will.
From 3 years ago, he has controlled himself from eating after six in the evening.
“This is so as to have a good body condition after waking up in the morning, it’s also good for the skin!”

To give the fans the best stage ever
“Budokan Hall and Tokyo Dome still makes my heart beat quickly. To be able to come here is thanks to the fans support.
We will continue to work hard!”

nikkandaily

- To you, what is TVXQ’s existence?
Always by my side, no matter what, they’re just like my brothers that will always be by my side.

- If you weren’t in TVXQ?
I will be an athelete. I love soccer players and baseball players.

- Specialities?
Soccer, I loved soccer from young and wanted to be a soccer player.

- Favourite singer?
Ken Hirai. I love his voice when he sings love songs.

- Good and Bad points?
I’m good in sports. I’m good in dancing and anything to do with flexibility of the body. My bad points is my sleeping habits. Because of that, I take very long to arrange the bed sheets in the morning.” (A/N: meaning he kicks around and all the stuff)

translation credits: omXiahJnS @ xiah-sshi
shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress


No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com