Annyeong Haseyo~!! Hello~!! Konnichiwa~!!

WELCOME TO SUPER-SHINKI WONDERLAND ++ ALL ABOUT THE cassiELForever's WORLD ++

hello everyone~~~!!! 안녕하세요~! こんいちわ~!!
Hi5 EmoticonHi5 EmoticonHi5 Emoticon
we baLmickY HyeChun aka Mrs.Park Yoochun and Cinderella YoonHee aka Mrs.Kim Heechul will bring you the latest updates about our greatest passion ++ Super Junior ++ and ++ DBSK ++

Hi5 EmoticonHi5 EmoticonHi5 Emoticon
To make things smooth and clear,please follow some rules Hi5 Emoticon :


---->> NO HOTLINKING ON PICTURES that we've postedHi5 Emoticon
please copy the pictures into your desktop and upload it using your own account...
---->> TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT if you're taking out any information from this blog Hi5 Emoticon
---->> LEAVING COMMENT IS ENCOURAGED after your reading simply gives us a bunch of thanks~~Hi5 Emoticon
---->> NO BASHING on artist, the author,in the chatbox and anyone here...
or else you'll be banned~!Hi5 Emoticon
---->> Last but not least...Hi5 Emoticonwalking around in this blog with pleasure and you'll leave happilyHi5 Emoticon

if you're happy we're happy for you too~!!

Have a nice day~!!
Let's spread DBSK and SUPER JUNIOR loves to all over the world~!!


Tuesday, May 26, 2009

[UFO Reply] 090525 Hankyung, Sungmin & Shindong UFO Replies

090525 UFO Translations


云之魄: Geng ah~ If I feel desperate and perplexed, what should I do? Sigh~ Really upset! It would be good if I could really give up…
Hangeng: There are some things you must go and face, you should calm yourself down first. Fighting

庚庚的豆豆: Geng, I’m going skiing in the afternoon, it’s my first time. When the time comes and I can’t even move, that would be really unsuccessful. Share some of your experience
Hangeng: Just fall in the beginning~~~~

wuyuting: Hangeng, today was my graduation ceremony, I was the first to start, luckily I wasn’t nervous at all. It’s over… My university life, and student career is over! Tonight our class is going for a farewell dinner, want to come along?
Hangeng: Don’t drink too much alcohol, hehe.

139-xxxx-0482: Geng ah~~ Sigh, I’ve been looking at this article since 9 the day before… My eyes hurt and my brain is fuzzy! Sigh, because I can’t sleep, so I’d find things to do at night… How are you doing? Are you busy today?
Hangeng: In Korea, I’m busy every day, don’t stay online for too long.

mygeng: Hangeng ge, I’m learning traditional dance, when I’m done learning, shall I dance for you to see?
Hangeng: Traditional dance requires rhythm, fighting.

与庚同行: Ge, yesterday during dance class, my teacher pressured me until it hurt, the entire 2 hour lesson, we didn’t get to rest at all! Last night, we still had to train our muscles! Yesterday was tiring! Today, my whole body is aching! Ge, are you tired?
Hangeng: Learning to dance is tiring, training 5 hours a day is normal

lunlight: Hangeng gege, are you back? Are you still having activities in Korea now? I miss you, take care of your health, come back home soon~
Hangeng: Recently in Korea, the activities are one after the other, the amount of time to rest is getting lesser and lesser

139-xxxx-0383: We should be the ones saying thank you~ Shindong Oppa~ We will all be happy!
Shindong: Thank you~! Be happy ^^

♥一片丹心♥: I really like the song Norago,,, Cheering for Oppas from a distant place,,, and forever loving Oppas
Sungmin: Thank you~~!!^^

yaya: Oppas, fighting. Super Junior NO.1
Sungmin: Fighting!!

**Ge is a term used to describe an older brother, it's similar to calling someone an Oppa.


source: UFOtown
translated by: --dreamx @ sj-world.net
shared by: cassiELForever



No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com