Annyeong Haseyo~!! Hello~!! Konnichiwa~!!

WELCOME TO SUPER-SHINKI WONDERLAND ++ ALL ABOUT THE cassiELForever's WORLD ++

hello everyone~~~!!! 안녕하세요~! こんいちわ~!!
Hi5 EmoticonHi5 EmoticonHi5 Emoticon
we baLmickY HyeChun aka Mrs.Park Yoochun and Cinderella YoonHee aka Mrs.Kim Heechul will bring you the latest updates about our greatest passion ++ Super Junior ++ and ++ DBSK ++

Hi5 EmoticonHi5 EmoticonHi5 Emoticon
To make things smooth and clear,please follow some rules Hi5 Emoticon :


---->> NO HOTLINKING ON PICTURES that we've postedHi5 Emoticon
please copy the pictures into your desktop and upload it using your own account...
---->> TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT if you're taking out any information from this blog Hi5 Emoticon
---->> LEAVING COMMENT IS ENCOURAGED after your reading simply gives us a bunch of thanks~~Hi5 Emoticon
---->> NO BASHING on artist, the author,in the chatbox and anyone here...
or else you'll be banned~!Hi5 Emoticon
---->> Last but not least...Hi5 Emoticonwalking around in this blog with pleasure and you'll leave happilyHi5 Emoticon

if you're happy we're happy for you too~!!

Have a nice day~!!
Let's spread DBSK and SUPER JUNIOR loves to all over the world~!!


Saturday, July 4, 2009

[Translation] 090701 Oricon Style : Tohoshinki Special Interview

090701OriconStyle06090701OriconStyle07

Q: “Stand by U” is a very sad ballad, isn’t it?
YH: When I first listened to it, I felt that it was somewhat similar to our previous song “Doushi te Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou?”. But this song is certainly more realistic than “Doushi te Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou?”. I think that everyone, including us, has once experienced a love like that of the song.
JJ: Right. Even if it’s not totally the same, there must be a part in the lyrics that applies to each person. I myself have experienced that kind of thing, so it was easy for me to put my emotion into the song.
CM: I also sympathize with this song. That’s why when we sing it; I can naturally put my emotion into the song. I think many people would experience same thing as the person in the song, that’s why I believe that it would reach the hearts of a lot of people.
YC: In fact, we are singing this song on the tour, and when we sing it, the fans also seem to be able to feel the song. When “Stand by U” starts, everyone enters their own world. We never had a song like this before, so it brings a very fresh feeling too.
JS: Moreover, with this song, it’s not like we sing it with a loud voice or sing it with a climax; from the beginning until the end of the song, we sing it very ‘quietly’. We haven’t really sung a song this way before, so I also think that it brings a very new feeling to us.


090701OriconStyle08090701OriconStyle09

Q: Right, this song is very hard to sing. However, I think that if one listens to it carefully, they would be able to feel the song.
JJ: That would be good. Because when we sang it quietly, it was hard to express the emotion, there were a lot of words in the song, and the pronunciation was also hard. But when we got used to it we were able to sing it with emotion; moreover, it was like a new challenge to it, so when we achieved it, it made us happy too.

Q: This song ends with a lot of regrets, as for you, is there anything that makes you regret?
JJ: Just now. Today, I didn’t get to eat breakfast so I felt very hungry. That’s why I wasn’t able to wait for my manager to by lunch boxes for us and I went ahead and ate cold Chinese noodles. Then I saw that the lunch boxes were so delicious, arghhhhh, I wish that I hadn’t eaten the noodles.
JS: Such a small regret (laugh).
YC: But I don’t really have that kind of big regret either. Because if there are things that make me feel regretful, I would not drag them along with me. I’m the type of person who faces ahead and thinks about the future.

090701OriconStyle10

Q: That is very good.
YH: Sure, I think we are all like that. Aside from Jaejoong’s tiny regret (laugh), we don’t really have any regret with our work/what we have done.
CM: Since we’re all human beings, I think there are times that we feel regretful. But I never think about doing things to fix it. Instead, I will think of how to not make the mistake that makes me regret once again.
JS: If we do that, I believe we’ll be able to grow more.

Q: “Stand by U” is a very sad song, but “Tea for Two”, on the other hand, is a very sweet one. It is so sweet that when you listen to it, you would feel shy (laugh).
YH: It really is a very sweet song about an ideal couple. I’m very jealous. Right now I’m very lonely, so I wish that someday I would be able to experience a sweet love like that. (T/N: You already have more than what you wish for XD)
JS: But if things are so perfectly happy like that, aren’t there things that also make you feel uneasy? Therefore, only after I overcome the uneasiness would I stay happy ever after. That’s the feeling I put into this song.

Q: What uneasy thing should be overcome?
YC: Cooking (laugh). The girl in the song was reading the recipe while trying her best at cooking. I think it’s a very important thing.

translated by: linhkawaii @ livejournal
shared by: cassiELForever


No comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com